In this warning we reviewed the 2008 ISTE Standards for Teachers. Standard 3 suggests, "Teachers teach trial, skills, and production wayes delegated-to-others of an innovative negotiative in a global and digital society". We are expected to design the use of technology in the classroom. Create a operating video using the Animoto software (animoto.com). The software is rather user cordial, but if you are having any issues there are a estimate of "how to" video helpful on YouTube to trudge you through the way. Just go to YouTube.com and quest "How to use Animoto".
Your assignment should enclose the forthcoming elements:
Technology Proficiency Grading RubricCriterionPts.
1. 30 seconds in protraction (this is the protraction helpful through the "Lite Plan")(20 pts.)
2. Enclose images/video of the technology that you use or are helpful to use in the classroom.(20 pts.)
3. Insert quotation (blunt terms) of the elements enclosed.(20 pts.)
4. Enclose still n ess that sets a drift for your video.(20 pts.)
5. Once published, send me your link to the video in the assignment acquiescence.(10 pts.)
6. Enclose a blunt term of how you could use this in an assignment you or someone else has created and how this faculty application the students' acquirements trial.(10 pts.)
Review the ISTE Standards for Teachers
Course Objective: 1, 2, 3, 5; (WVPTS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5); (NETS*T 1, 2, 4, 5); (NCATE: 1, 2, 3, 4)