We strongly recommend our clients to read, understand and agree with our ‘Refund Policy’ before placing an order with us. If a client feels dissatisfied even after the 5 revisions, the client is can file a detailed complaint through our Customer Support Service. It is within our discretion to either:
- Assign the order to another writer if our team believed that the order can be answered within the deadline provided.
- Give the agreed refund to the client.
It must be noted that Answers Market reserves all the rights to whether provide a full refund to a client on the basis of any negligible delay or some minor lapses as these lapses do not constitute enough grounds for a full refund. In the event when a client’s credit card is charged more than the set amount, Answers Market will reimburse any excess charged within the shortest time possible.
Dispute Resolution and Communication Policy
- If the client is dissatisfied with the work, he/she is legally obligated to contact the company before any other intermediary.
- If both Answers Market and the client fail to agreement within 14 days, the client is then free to pursue the third party for arbitration.
- It will be deemed as breach of contract if a client fails to contact company before claiming a refund.