- Imagine you are a freelance journalist who has been asked to write and publish an article in a local newspaper regarding your personal view of creativity based upon your studies, research, and methods. The publisher would like for you to provide some advice to novice journalists as to how they may best tap into their own creativity.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you explain your personal view of and approach to creativity.Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onWk 5: BSCOM 435 Signature Assignment: Creativity Manifesto PaperJust from $13/Page
Include a discussion of the following in your article:
- Your definition of creativity stemming from your research on methods of increasing and measuring creativity.
- An evaluation of research examining creativity that reinforces your own definition of creativity. How can creativity be studied in the future based on what you have learned from your course readings?
- An evaluation of characteristics of creative people. What are some distinguishing personality and psychological traits of people who are creative?
- How do you understand the relationship between critical and analytical thinking and creativity? How does cultivating creativity develop critical thinking skills?
- An evaluation of methods of increasing creativity; Which methods of increasing creativity do you have personal experience with, or which do you plan on applying? Explain why.
- Reference at least three peer-reviewed resources in your paper.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance