Answer these essay questions in a minimum of 250 words per question:
1. Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Answer these essay questions in a minimum of 250 words per question: 1. Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following: What do you think the role of collaboration is in
Just from $13/Page
- What do you think the role of collaboration is in assessing organizational culture?
- How do you think collaboration can assist an organization to align its current organizational culture with one that will facilitate positive change?
- What do you think the role of collaboration is in initiating change?
- What are some of the strategies you could use to contribute to effective collaboration when initiating change?
- Describe a behavior you have expressed in the past that prevents effective collaboration. Explain how you could avoid repeating this behavior and identify a more effective one to replace it with.
2. Discuss the importance of an organization’s mission, vision, values, and strategies.
- How should these elements shape the organizational culture and develop culture for change?
- Share your response and provide a specific example to illustrate your explanation.
3. Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following:
- Do you agree with Jobs’ leadership approach? Why?
- What might you do to facilitate a more empathetic collaborative space?
- How would effective collaboration still have allowed Apple to succeed?
- What would you say to a colleague who is being disrespectful, abusive, or aggressive during a collaborative exchange?
4. Recall an experience with a transformational leader.
- What transformational leadership qualities did the person possess?
- How did these qualities impact the leader’s interactions with others?
5. Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following:
- What have you learned during this team collaboration about Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model?
- What is a process for creating a sense of urgency around change?
- How does collaboration promote self-analysis and help you prevent or correct mistakes?
- How does collaboration promote problem solving and help team members improve their skills?
- What are the connections between new behaviors and organizational change? How do you replace old habits?
6. Respond to the following:
- Discuss the relationship between organizational change and the organization’s need to stay competitive in a global market.
- How much does this relationship drive change?
- What other factors drive organizational change?