Posted: November 22nd, 2022
I have attached the PDF version of the simulation
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
If you have not yet viewed the Balance the Budget simulation assigned in this unit’s study and linked in the Resources for this assignment, do so at this time. Then write a 500–700-word essay in which you respond to the following questions:
- How easy or difficult was it to balance the budget?
- How did you feel about the choices you had to make to balance the budget? Why did you make the choices you made?
- Although the numbers were different from the actual budget numbers, the activity resembled the types of choices that members of Congress have to make in order to balance the budget. What do you think are the chances that Congress would succeed at balancing the budget? Provide specific reasons drawn from your experience with the simulation.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: 500–700 words.
- Resources: No resources are required for this assignment.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.