WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENTS
1. Read WEB Tutorial 10 in New Perspectives on the Internet.
2. Read the Electronic Reserve Readings for this week, located in aXcess.
3. Discussion Question 1
· Due Date: Day 2 [Main] forum
· Post your response to the following: Describe the benefits and risks of doing business on the Internet from the perspective of both business owner and consumer. Support your view with a minimum of two examples.
4. Discussion Question 2
· Due Date: Day 4 [Main] forum
· Locate information on technology trends or technology professions from an online search or a library search. To locate information from the University Library complete the following steps:
1. At the main, University Library page, click Choose Databases By Subject.
2. Next, choose Information Systems and Technology.
3. From there, scroll to find the database that best meets your search criteria.
· Post your response to the following: Research future trends and professional opportunities in the Information Technology (IT) field. What opportunities are being created in the IT field as a result of the advancement of e-commerce?
· Include one reference in your response, properly formatted according to APA guidelines.
WEEK NINE ASSIGNMENTS
Web Page Development
· Identify appropriate design features that successfully impact Web page development.
· Create an HTML Web page.
1. Capstone CheckPoint
· Due Date: Day 2 [Individual] forum
· Post your response to the following: Locate two Web sites that you feel exhibit exemplary design features. Explain why you selected each site. What design features stand out on each site? Are these features unique to the Web sites you selected or are they used by their competitors or similar sites? Are these design features used to…