Write a Python script to accomplish the following:
1. Create a tuple with numbers and print one item.
2. Remove an item from a tuple.
3. Unpack a tuple in several variables.
4. Convert a tuple to a string.
5. Find the repeated items of a tuple.
6. Reverse a tuple.
7. Sum all the items in a list.
8. Remove duplicates from a list.
9. Clone or copy a list.
10. Append a list to the second list.
11. Get a list, sorted in increasing order by the last element in each tuple from a given list of non-empty tuples.
12. Create a list of 10 persons. After doing so, use the slicing technique to get the first four.
13. Create a set.
14. Create an intersection of sets.
15. Create a union of sets.
16. Write a Python function to multiply all the numbers in a list.
17. Generate a list of scores. After doing so, write a function that finds the min, max, and average.
18. Write a Python function to check whether a number is in a given range.