- What are the primary sources of emissions? What is the industrial or agricultural profile of the country?
- What are the similarities and differences in the fuel sources, emissions, and consumption between the two countries?
- What are the countries’ levels of involvement in worldwide emissions regulations?
- Discuss solutions or regulations to energy use in high-demand countries. How can high-use and low-use countries work together to reduce overall emissions?
- In working together to make these reductions, how would you address possible cultural differences and diversity concepts that will emerge because of this partnership? Describe how low and high use countries can bridge cultural differences through strategic partnerships.
- Support your arguments with documented evidence from credible sources using APA formatting and an APA style reference page.
Your Assignment should be written in an essay format, with an introduction and conclusion. The paper will require you to include details from research including the course materials and sources you locate on your own. Use APA format to cite your sources of information, both within parenthetical citations .