Dissertation Literature Review Service
- October 14, 2019/
A literature review is a critical discussion of all the information currently published around a particular topic. This will use a range of high-quality books and journals and will develop an in-depth discussion and critical evaluation of the themes which emerge from the existing research, thus identifying any research gaps and gathering information relevant to your specific research topic. A literature review is therefore a key opportunity to demonstrate your academic skills and identify future research opportunities for larger pieces of work.
A literature review can be a challenge, but our expert writers are always here to help you. We’ve developed a high-quality Literature Review Service which can be adapted for a chapter in a larger piece (i.e. an empirical dissertation), a standalone literature-based assignment or a whole dissertation using a literature review methodology. Our writers are experienced in academia and will create a piece of work that uses key sources to develop a critical and in-depth discussion on your topic.
Why choose our Literature Review service?
Our Literature Review Service is a great way for you to understand how to create an in-depth and critical piece of work, but it’s important that you do this in your own words, using our work as a model answer.
If you would like a literature review chapter for a dissertation, we can help you to build up your argument to justify your research project. Our writers are experienced in sifting through literature to identify key points, then undertaking an assessment of them to form an informed critical viewpoint.
We can also help you to write a full literature review dissertation. This includes an in-depth discussion on your topic of choice which will fill the gaps in existing knowledge. It will usually include the aims and objectives of the review, a methodology, discussion and clear conclusion. Our writers leave no questions unanswered, use up-to-date resources, and will follow all your instructions.
How to use the service correctly
Our Literature Review Service is a great way for you to understand how to create an in-depth and critical piece of work, but it’s important that you do this in your own words, using our essay as a model answer. You should read our Fair Use Policy for information on why rewriting the model answer in your own words is so important – most of all, because passing off someone else’s work as your own is cheating – and for useful hints and tips on how to get the most out of your model answer.
We’ve also developed a set of instructions for you to follow so that you understand how to write your work after ordering with us:
- Read the model answer we’ve given you several times to understand how we’ve answered the question.
- Make detailed notes about the content and structure of each paragraph.
- Read these notes and begin to develop your own ideas. Look at the arguments and counter-arguments the writer has put forward and think about how you can shape your own ideas in a similar way.
- Find the sources that the writer has used and read them – this is especially important as it is how you will develop your knowledge!
- Use these sources to further your knowledge and develop your own viewpoint on them to create an argument.
- Now you are ready to create your own piece of work. You can check out our structure, sources and critical discussion guidance for further assistance.
- Make sure what you have written is 100% original and is in your own words.