The exam is ONLINE. IT HAS ONLY 2 HOURS FOR FINESHED. TIME IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU NOT SURE TO HANDLE IT PLEASE DON’T CONTRACT ME. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE CONTRACT ME> THE BELOW IS INFORMATION FOR THE EXAM. IT HAS 5 QUESTION FOR EXAM
HOSP590 Midterm Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
· Review the Components of the Production Binder and consider how it helps the client and planner.
· Be familiar with the sections of a Needs Assessment, when it is completed, and how it is important.
· Identifying risk in all levels of planning and implementation of the event. Be aware of what and when to have a contingency plan.
· Recognize how research and communication assist in event planning.
· Apply what you’ve learned in how to tie theme and goals to event components.
· What are the components of infrastructure planning.
· How to prioritizing event goals and mixed goals of various stakeholders.
· Realize and apply tools to assist in planning such as a timeline, budget, production schedule.
· Be aware of transportation planning elements.
· Apply theme development throughout event and incorporate layers of design.
· Be aware of potential site inspection issues and accessibility issues
· What is the importance of free stuff and collateral materials. How can you incorporation brand and logo.
· What are the elements of safety planning.
· How can you use components of lighting, sound, and technology to an event.
This exam contributes 90 points to your overall grade, so please do your very best!
- There are 5 essay questions worth 18 points each.
- The Midterm Exam covers TCOs A, B, C, D, E, F & G.
- Remember to save your answers often.
- 2 hours have been allotted for the Midterm Exam.
- Remember to submit your Midterm Exam when you are finished.