Answers market is a leading academic writing service provider that is highly dedicated to providing the best online writing assistance to students enrolled in various universities in the world. Our services aim at helping students with research, as well as help them acquire knowledge in different topics to help them in writing their own original and plagiarism-free papers.
Fair use is a legally permissible use of copyrighted material for specific purposes. With our fair use policy, we are dedicated to the improvement of a student’s educational experience. The services we deliver should not be used as a replacement for your own work but as an aid to writing your own original paper. We want you to achieve your dream grades and enjoy academic success by taking full advantage of our essay help services.
Our highly qualified professional academic writers strive hard to deliver a paper that is custom-written, completely original, and one that meets your university guidelines and standards. They leave no stone unturned in providing you with the maximum satisfaction and work that reflects perfection.
Please go through our Fair Use Policy before opting for our services to understand how you should use the work that we deliver to you. We have attempted to keep this policy simple and straight to the point but if you face any problem understanding any part, please feel free to contact us for inquiries using our contact details stated on our “contact us” page. You can as well live chat with our online agents.
What does our fair use policy state?
Our fair use policy states that all materials and other customized resources delivered to our clients must be used with proper references and are only meant to help the student in research and writing their own papers. The service is completely legal and not prohibited by any learning institution as long as the product is used according to our policies.
What is plagiarism?
Here is a list of some of the actions considered plagiarism.
- Submitting another person’s words and ideas as your own.
- Paraphrasing a source but retaining the original content it contains without giving due credit to the owner.
- Failing to quote a source properly.
- Copying and pasting large sections of someone else’s work even if credit is given or the information is quoted properly. Only small parts should be copied and pasted even when the sources are referenced.
- Giving false or inaccurate information about the source of a quotation for example citing a source that you have not been used in writing the paper.
- Paraphrasing words but copy/pasting the sentence structure of a source without giving credit.
Every learning institution has its own definition of plagiarism but most of them agree with the above list.
Our fair use policy has been created to make sure our customers have the best experience when using our services. Please follow this guideline to avoid plagiarism when using our essay help services.
- Never assign your name nor submit our model paper to a third party as your own work.
- You should never share your model paper with a third party even when you have not assigned your name on it.
- You should never share the model paper on any internet platform beyond what is needed for your reference such as saving it on storage clouds even if you have not assigned your name on the paper.
- You should never attempt to receive payment for the model paper regardless of whether you have assigned your name to it by posting it on the internet or sharing it with third parties.
- You will be liable for any disciplinary actions arising from any attempts to plagiarize the model paper by assigning your name to it and submitting it to your institution as your own work.
Why do we have a fair use policy?
The main objective of our essay help service is to provide students with the necessary knowledge in their topic so that they can conduct further research. They can as well utilize the information they get from us as a guide to writing their own documents. However, some students make the mistake of submitting the work they receive from us directly to their institution for grading to save themselves from the hard work. This is wrong and we will not be held liable for any disciplinary action resulting from the behavior. It is a form of plagiarism and the practice is against our Fair Use Policy.
This fair use policy has been created to make our clients understand that the work delivered to them is copyrighted. The best way you can benefit from our custom essay is by considering it as a guide to take notes and ideas to aid you in conducting further research for use in writing your own original paper.
How can you use the work delivered to you?
Any custom paper delivered to you should be used the same way you would use a book or journal that you found on exactly the same subject. The same way you would not copy from the book or the journal is the same way you should never use the researcher’s work word to word. Instead, you should examine the ideas and arguments that have been presented in the paper to try to create your own work. You can as well lookup the material the researcher has found and use their bibliography to ‘snowball’ your own reading.
We write custom essays with the purpose of providing a student with an example of how a particular academic question can be approached. This does not mean that the question can only be handled in that technique only. It only gives you one of the many ways in which a question can be handled. The document will help you come up with a new and unique perspective to write your paper, help you collect the relevant information from credible sources, and help you learn the different formatting styles. It provides you with a strong starting point from which you can write your own research. The following steps will help you write your own paper using our sample paper.
- Go through the entire paper to gain knowledge on the topic and understand how the questions have been answered.
- Take a read through each section and paragraph again to focus on the important points and make notes for further study.
- With the help of your notes, try to come up with your own ideas and arguments from the notes that you have prepared.
- Find the sources the researcher has used in writing the model paper and review them to get relevant materials to create your own work.
- Use the resources collected to conduct further research and gather more relevant information.
- Read through the information you have collected and make further notes on what you want to cover and include in your work.
- Ensure your final document 100% plagiarism-free and completely based on your ideas and perspective.
Can I submit the sample paper to my university for grading?
No. Using our sample paper as your original paper is an act of plagiarism. Passing someone else’s work as your own is wrong and against copyright laws. Even when you try to make minor alterations, the work will still be considered plagiarized. You are supposed to submit a 100% plagiarism-free paper to your institution for grading. Any model paper we deliver to our clients should be used according to our fair use policy as stated on this page.
Our researchers and writers work tirelessly to gather the best data to produce excellent model papers to help our clients acquire knowledge and understanding of their topics. Everything we submit is entirely original, high quality, and written according to your specific instructions. The model paper is never uploaded on the web and thus it can never end up being flagged by plagiarism scanners. This means that even if you submit the model paper as your own to your institution, your professor can not know that you used our service and the essay had been written by one of our experts.
Even so, your professor can still realize that the paper submitted does not match your writing style or the paper contains sources that you don’t have access to or sufficient knowledge to find. In such a case, the professor can request you to explain the work back to them which might be difficult if you handed the paper without researching and understanding what is contained in the paper. This can lead to serious consequences as a result of submitting work that is not your original work for grading.
Complying with our fair use policy will help you write an excellent paper, improve your grades, and give you a sense of satisfaction that you have done a clean and honest job.
Why should I buy a reference paper from you?
After learning that you cannot submit our model paper to your institution for grading, you might be wondering why you should buy our model paper. The following are the major reasons why you should still buy our model paper.
- Our model papers provide you with concise analysis, in-depth research, as well as opinions and views on a particular topic that you may never be able to come up with.
- Our model papers are the most powerful research tools available to students all over the world at all levels of study and in any subject.
- You get to save the time and effort that you could have invested in sorting through a massive amount of research material, course books, and university documentation. Our model paper will serve as a guideline for you to think from a different point of view when creating your work and acquire the best knowledge.
Who uses our services?
Our services are accessible to all students facing academic problems on anyone who wishes to better their grades and improve their university experience. The following are some of the major reasons why as a student you might request essay help services from us.
- In case English is not your first language. This can make it difficult for you to extract relevant information from a large number of materials necessary in writing your assignment.
- In a case where your tutor fails to provide you with example essays and you do not have enough knowledge on how an academic document should be structured.
- If your tutor fails to provide enough material for use in processing your essay or enough time for the necessary research.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances such as personal illness or bereavement in which case you might end up missing tutorials.
- In a case where you cannot get your tutor’s attention to ask questions or get clarifications due to the large size of your university class.
- If you have too many assignments that are almost due with no enough time to work on each paper and deliver it before the deadline.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Fair Use Policy or any discrepancy/grievance against it, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +1(978)822-0999. You can as well chat with our online agents who are available 24/7 through live chat.