paragraph 1 (use paragraph 1 ability aim)
1. In your own opinion, picture what the forthcoming proposition media to you and why?
“In the omission of final educational basis, educational decisions should be naturalized on assumptions which, if inexact, succeed keep the smallest imperilled property on the student”
2. Naturalized on your administrative and peradventure peculiar experiences, rebuke the forthcoming “Reasons for Optimism” for Inclusive Practices from 1 (most optimistic) to 4 (smallest optimistic) and decipher your rating in the textbox underneath.
• Inclusive Education and Schoolwide Reform ________
• Access to General Education Curriculum ________
• Positive Behavior Interventions & Peer Supports ________
• Self-Determination & Transition to Adult Animation ________
3. Naturalized on your administrative and peradventure peculiar experiences, rebuke the forthcoming “Reasons for Concerns” for Inclusive Practices from 1 (highest sorrow) to 5 (smallest sorrow) and decipher your rating in the textbox.
• Inconsistent Access to Inclusive Education ________
• Questionable Quality of Curriculum & Instruction ________
• Too Many Families are Frustrated by the Lack of Administrative Responsiveness
• Challenging Working Conditions for Special Educators _________
• Limited Post Teach Options _________
CHAPTER 2 (use paragraph 2 ability aim)
1. Identify and picture the six animation cycle stages:
2. Identify and picture IDEAs six principles:
3. Given the sudden difficulty teach campus closures due to COVID-19, decipher how each of the forthcoming issues and sorrows may be plain over challenging for families delay learners delay weighty disabilities. Provide likely solutions, interventions and/or strategies for each.