Schneider, G. P. (2015). Electronic Commerce (11th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 978-1-285-425436
Read at last three creed that are no past than 12 months old. Apply the full from the creed to advertising regulations.
The subjoined requirements must be met:
* Write betwixt 1,000 – 1,500 say using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition title.
* Use an expend sum of references to patronage your standing, and protect your arguments. The subjoined are examples of leading and resultant sources that may be used, and non-likely and estimation domiciled sources that may not be used.
1. Leading sources such as empire websites (United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), fellow reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
2. Resultant and likely sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, traffic journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
3. Non-likely and estimation domiciled sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.