I uploaded the Topic selection paper Attachment already and my main goals in the paper.
Now that you have selected a topic for your final presentation. This week you will need to construct your annotated bibliography using APA style. For this assignment, you need to select a minimum of 8 sources that you plan on using for your presentation and then construct the annotations for each source. The concept of constructing a bibliography is certainly not new for most students, but you may not be as comfortable adding annotations to the bibliography entries.
After you select a source and reference it in APA format, construct the annotation for the source. The annotation is really just answering a few questions about the sources itself and once you answer these questions this part of the assignment almost creates itself. Answer the following 6 questions for each source:
- Main purpose of the source
- Intended audience for the source
- Relevance to your topic (or explain why it was not relevant to your topic)
- Author’s background and credibility
- Author’s conclusions or observations
- Your conclusions or observations
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3-5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 8 scholarly sources)