intro to criminology
March 14th, 2023
Read attachment, NBC Learn: Infant IQ Testing, then answer the following questions:
- Do you believe babies/young children’s IQ should be tested before starting kindergarten? Explain.
- Based on the results of the IQ testing, would it be fair to place some young children in more advanced or remedial classes based on the results? Why or why not?
- Based on the chapter, do you believe such testing might result in disparate treatment or in identifying children as potential offenders or as being feeble-minded? Explain.
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.