Choose ONE of the following topics for a persuasive email to a manager or coworker:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Requesting a workplace modification or resource
- Advocating a change in direction on a project
- Requesting a promotion
- Recommending specific reductions in workplace waste or money-saving opportunities
- Requesting to hire a new worker
- Another topic as approved by your instructor
Write a 700- to 1,050-word persuasive email that includes a well-crafted subject line, salutation, and signature block. Use the ARGU method as detailed in Workplace Writing and be mindful of the need to maintain an appropriate balance of ethos, pathos, and logos.
ARGU – Definition
- • Arouse reader interest—grab the audience’s attention in the introduction of your communication.
- • Refute opposing points of view in the body of your communication.
- • Give proof to develop your thoughts in the body of your communication.
- • Urge action—motivate your audience in the conclusion.
- Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
- Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.