- February 16, 2016/
Marking and Proofreading Service
Proofreading is the final step towards completing your work: it is one of the best opportunities to grab a few extra marks. If you do it perfectly, it might even help you achieve a higher grade!
Maybe you’ve been consistently getting a grade that’s just below what you want. Maybe you always seem to get the same kind of feedback, but you just don’t know where you’re going wrong. Maybe you’ve just been staring at the paper for so long that you need a fresh pair of eyes to look at it! Our Marking and Proofreading Service is a perfect way to give you that competitive edge and boost your grade. Designed to help you squeeze every bit of potential out of your work, our professional marking service will provide you with in-depth and informative feedback.
Why choose our Marking and Proofreading Service?
When you order our Marking and Proofreading Service, we’ll send the work you’ve written to a marker who’s experienced in your subject. They’ll read the work several times, looking at the spelling and grammar, the content, the sources you’ve used, and the flow of your work. We’ll give you a grade that you are currently at, and the grade that you could achieve with a few simple tweaks!
We use the ‘track changes’ and comments features in Microsoft Word to give you feedback which is easy to understand. The marker will correct any spelling and grammar mistakes and will give detailed advice for improving your work and adding a little ‘sparkle’. Alongside your annotated work, you’ll receive a detailed feedback form summarising the marker’s comments and giving you an estimate of your current grade. Our markers will be completely honest with you to ensure you aren’t left in the dark about your grades. Just like a lecturer or tutor, we’ll suggest changes, improvements, additions and deletions to help you get the most out of your work.
Reasons to choose ARWriters
- We only allow our qualified academic writers with matching qualifications to take on your work.
- Your order will go through rigorous quality controls and is checked against your instructions and academic standards by qualified professionals, we’ll even give you a quality report to show our findings.
- Your order will come with a detailed plagiarism reportwhich is compiled with our state-of-the-art plagiarism software, ensuring the work that is produced is not plagiarised.
- You get a 7 day amendment period, so if you’re not happy with the work, let us know and we’ll resolve any concerns. You can extend the amendment period if you wish, when placing your order.
Our order process is simpleThree easy steps!
- Start your
ARWritersorder step 1, we want to know about your order – we ask about the level at which you are studying, the word count of the paper. When you need feedback and the subject area you are studying. We’ll also need some of your contact details because we’ll send you a confirmation message and might need to call you to ask for some more information.
- Tell us all your requirements next, we want to know more about the piece of work that you want to be marked. Add as much information as possible! This will help us to choose the writer who is best-suited to mark your work. Any files that you place on the order are kept confidential; to protect your privacy, our team check through the documents before they are sent to our researchers to ensure none of your personal details are ever shared
.You will then be sent a confirmation email and a member of our team will be in touch.
- An academic expert will start your orderOur hard-working staff can then begin finding you a marker! Although we can’t give you an exact time for when you will get a marker, it typically takes between 24-48 hours. We’ll keep in touch with you throughout every step of the process, and we have a Live Chat Support Team who can help if you have any questions about how your order is proceeding. We ask that you pay sooner rather than later, because this will help us to find you a marker much quicker! Once we’ve found a marker, they’ll get started with checking your work and making constructive suggestions for changes. It’s up to you to decide if you want to use our feedback. As well as an estimated grade for the work as it is, we also give another grade estimation for if you make the changes that we suggest.
How to use our Marking and Proofreading Service
Our Marking and Proofreading Service works best when you provide us with your university’s specific marking criteria so that the marker can see what is required of you and can give you an accurate grade.