Introduction to Life Science
You will be required to do a term paper on one of the topics listed below.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Discuss how the unique physical and chemical properties of water contribute to the importance of water for life on Earth to survive.
- Discuss how the methods of experimentation and observation have changed throughout the history of science.
- Explain the role so called “accidental” discoveries played in the history of science.
- Describe the major experiments and scientists involved in the discovery of DNA as our hereditary material and its structure.
- Explain what role women played in the Scientific Revolution of the 18th Century? What role do women in science play today?
This assignment will be worth 20% of your grade. Your paper should be creative and interesting, and should be a minimum 1500 to 2000 words in length. It should be well-organized and demonstrate an orderly flow of information that clearly addresses the subject chosen.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed||10|