Project Management – Portfolio Milestone
Building on your work in Module 1, 2, and 4 Portfolio Project Milestones and with a specific focus on your product project at the company you selected, develop the following subsections of your project:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Project Management – Portfolio Milestone Building on your work in Module 1, 2, and 4 Portfolio Project Milestones and with a specific focus on your product project at the company you selected, develop
Just from $13/Page
- Rules for cost and performance management – including a discussion of earned value measurement (EVM) techniques.
- Earned Value Management – including three key dimensions for each work package.
- Schedule Forecasts – including purpose and measurement during monitoring and controlling
- Cost estimates – including basis of estimates, vendor bid analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and cost of quality.
- Budget – including cost baseline, management reserve, control accounts, contingency reserve, activity contingency reserve, and project funding requirements.
- Procurement – including bidder conferences, proposal evaluation, advertising, seller selection, and agreements.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 2 quality sources, of which 1 must be a current, scholarly resource. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources.
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, analysis and recommendations, conclusion, and list of references.