Campbellsville University Ethics and Information Management Discussion
- January 23, 2022/ Web Design
Ethics and Information Management
Using Campbellsville University library and/or other sources, read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management. Please note that Wikipedia articles will not be accepted for this discussion.
1. Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
2. Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management
Product Idea and Search Engines/Electronic Marketing
After reviewing the assigned reading materials, complete the following activities:
1. Develop a product or service idea.
A. Describe the product/service including the benefits of using the product/service
B. Discuss the potential customers for this product/service
2. Based on the nature of the product/service, recommend at least 3 possible ways to market the product electronically. Your suggestions must include at least one search engine. Describe your recommendations and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.