This assignment contains three parts, as identified and described below. Please include three subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1,050-1,750-word paper, include the following:
- Read and review the Eliza intake document.
- Assess how you would handle the biopsychosocial assessment based on the information provided.
- Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the biopsychosocial assessment.
- Review the completed biopsychosocial assessment for Eliza.
- Provide an assessment related to client symptomology, a DSM and ICD diagnosis based on client assessment.
- Provide the initial treatment goals and plan.
- Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
- Identify one additional assessment outside of those provided by the APA that would measure what the future counselor is attempting to assess based on treatment goals/plan.
Be sure to include three to five scholarly resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 1.6: Identify an appropriate testing instrument, explain how to administer the test, and interpret test results.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards: