Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Week 4 for magz64
Just from $13/Page
Week 4 Case Questions
Select TWO court cases (from different chapters) from the list below, and respond in writing to the case questions. .
- Johnson v. Transportation Agency, Santa Clara County (Ch 8, p 269)
- Lomack v. City of Newark (Ch 8, p 275)
- Cleveland Firefighters for Fair Hiring Practices v. City of Cleveland I & II (Ch 8, p 278)
- Gerald v. University of Puerto Rico (Ch 9, p 304)
- EEOC v. Management Hospitality of Racine (Ch 9, p 314)
- Hardage v. CBS (Ch 9, p 319)
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.