Posted: November 21st, 2022
week 4 NURS 6512
Assignment 2: Digital Clinical Experience (DCE): Health History Assessment
In Week 3, you began your DCE: Health History Assessment. For this week, you will complete this Health History Assessment in your simulation tool, Shadow Health and finalize for submission.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
week 4 NURS 6512
Just from $13/Page
Photo Credit: Sam Edwards / Caiaimage / Getty Images
- Review this week’s Learning Resources as well as the Taking a Health History media program in Week 3, and consider how you might incorporate these strategies. Download and review the Student Checklist: Health History Guide and the History Subjective Data Checklist, provided in this week’s Learning Resources, to guide you through the necessary components of the assessment.
- Review the DCE (Shadow Health) Documentation Template for Health History found in this week’s Learning Resources and use this template to complete your Documentation Notes for this DCE Assignment.
- Access and login to Shadow Health using the link in the left-hand navigation of the Blackboard classroom.
- Review the Shadow Health Student Orientation media program and the Useful Tips and Tricks document provided in the week’s Learning Resources to guide you through Shadow Health.
- Review the Week 4 DCE Health History Assessment Rubric, provided in the Assignment submission area, for details on completing the Assignment.
Note: There are 2 parts to this assignment – the lab pass and the documentation. You must achieve a total score of 80% in order to pass this assignment. Carefully review the rubric and video presentation in order to fully understand the requirements of this assignment.
DCE Health History Assessment:
Complete the following in Shadow Health:
- DCE Orientation (15 minutes)
- Conversation Concept Lab (50 minutes)
- Health History of Tina Jones (180 minutes)
Note: Each Shadow Health Assessment may be attempted and reopened as many times as necessary prior to the due date to achieve a total of 80% or better (this includes your DCE and your Documentation Notes), but you must take all attempts by the Week 4 Day 7 deadline.
Submission and Grading Information
By Day 7 of Week 4
- Complete your Health Assessment DCE assignments in Shadow Health via the Shadow Health link in Blackboard.
- Once you complete your assignment in Shadow Health, you will need to download your lab pass and upload it to the corresponding assignment in Blackboard for your faculty review.
- (Note: Please save your lab pass as “LastName_FirstName_AssignmentName”.) You can find instructions for downloading your lab pass here:
- Once you submit your Documentation Notes to Shadow Health, make sure to copy and paste the same Documentation Notes into your Assignment submission link below.
- Download, sign, date, and submit your Student Acknowledgement Form found in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Note: You must pass this assignment with a minimum score of 80% in order to pass the class. Once submitted, there are not any opportunities to revise or repeat this assignment.
To access your rubric:
Week 4 Assignment 2 DCE Rubric
Submit Your Assignment by Day 7 of Week 4
To submit your Lab Pass:
Week 4 Lab Pass
To submit this required part of the Assignment:
Week 4 Documentation Notes for Assignment 2
To Submit your Student Acknowledgement Form:
Submit your Week 4 Assignment 2 DCE Student Acknowledgement Form